The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil but data!
Nobody would argue with the fact that the modern, digital economy requires vastly more connections, and that these connections – driven by everything from social media to the Internet of Things – creates a torrent of data. This dynamic also creates complexity.
Growth is the lifeblood of every organization. And while everyone is pointing to data as a conduit for growth, the explosion of information is creating just as many challenges as it has opportunities.
Data has the power to transform businesses – but feed bad data in to a machine (or company), and you’ll only get bad results. From losing customers, a damaged reputation and decreased revenue, everything is at stake.
But what a company can control is its flow of data and how to gain value from it. This is where we come in…
Altares Dun & Bradstreet
We have a huge data cloud filled with information about more than 320 million companies in more than 220 different countries. We manage the world’s largest database through passion, innovation and disruption. But how do we make our data relevant for our customers?
That’s where you come in.
With your strong relationship management skills, you will become responsible for your own customer base while becoming an expert in the business of your clients and their business requirements and know how our data solutions can help them. You will become part of an enthusiastic team of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using data. As an Account Manager Inside Sales you are part of the NL National Sales Team, which consists of 10 other Sales Professionals and a manager.
Your daily adventure at Altares Dun & Bradstreet includes:
- Outbound telephone- and web traffic consisting of independently developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers, as well as the related order processing paired with these customers
- New Business Development via cross/upsell on existing customers and/or new logo based on own initiative and incoming leads
- Service calls in order to increase the usage of the customer
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting via our single source of truth; Salesforce.
- Maintaining pro-active relationships with other sales- and marketing teams to ensure that targeted accounts have maximum exposure to our Altares-branding;
Our new Account Manager Inside Sales ideally is:
- In the possession of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in a Business-to-Business direct sales environment (at least 3 years);
- Able to work under high pressure and deadlines;
- Experienced in negotiation- and deal structure skills;
- Able to manage in a rapidly changing environment;
- A real team player with strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
It’s a big advantage if you are also experienced in working with data, analytics, software or information management.
What other sales professionals say about working at Altares Dun & Bradstreet:
“Working at Dun & Bradstreet is a great pleasure. We have a team of sales and target driven professionals who share a passion for data. Companies cannot survive without data and luckily, we have a range of data solutions to offer them. That is the best thing. You know that you can offer your clients something that will really help them.”
So far so good? Great, because we have a lot more to offer:
- Of course, we offer excellent salary, depending on your experience;
- A motivational On Target Commission-plan;
- A laptop is included;
- You get 25 days off every year;
- We also have an interesting pension scheme;
- Last but not least; a dynamic working environment in Rotterdam – de Kop van Zuid.
Are you ready to become part of your data-loving team? Let us know!
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? And would you like to work at Altares? Fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.