175 years of experience. 300 million companies. 4 U.S. presidents. Fortune Top 500.
What do these figures say about us? That we add something. What do you want to add? If you live for [e.g. compliance – risk – master data – coding, etc.], we’re already moving in the right direction. Do you know what we’re talking about when we say big data and artificial intelligence? Then the match is almost complete. And you’re in good company: Abraham Lincoln, among others, has already preceded you.
As you can see, we at Altares Dun & Bradstreet are good at figures. We work for 90% of the Fortune Top 500 companies and help them make strategic decisions based on our data. How do we do that? We manage the world’s largest commercial database, which contains the data of more than 300 million companies. And we’ve been doing that for more than 175 years.
In order to strengthen and professionalize the Finance department we are currently searching for a Benelux FP&A – Commercial Finance Leader. In this role you will have 4 distinctive focus areas: FP&A / Order Processing / Credit Management & Collections and Sales Support.
In this role you will be reporting to Benelux Head of Finance and manages a team of 10 direct reports across the 4 disciplines
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for (corporate) reporting & analysis, mainly focusing on key business drivers for Benelux market
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Head of Finance and Sales Leaders (based on trends)
- Owning the full process in the commercial finance operations and pro-actively recommend design changes to optimize and strengthen the organization
- Motivate team members and ensure that all team members are appropriately coached and trained to leverage talent throughout the organization
- Capacity to steer execution of all operational action plans with corresponding stakeholders (including Group initiatives)
- Owning the cost pricing structure of all products to secure the company’s profitability
- Active role in (Group) initiatives, process and tools implementation
- Key role in budgeting and forecasting process
- At least HBO+/ Academic degree in Finance
- Approximately 6 years working experience, preferably in an international environment
- Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach
- Can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and customer focused
- Excellent planning and organization skills, together with proactive, analytical approach
- Strong management skills. Ability to create a team environment where integrity, trust, quality and efficiency are highly valued
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? And would you like to work at Altares? Fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.