175 years of experience. 300 million companies. 4 U.S. presidents. Fortune Top 500.
What do these figures say about us? That we add something. What do you want to add? If you live for [e.g. compliance – risk – master data – coding, etc.], we’re already moving in the right direction. Do you know what we’re talking about when we say big data and artificial intelligence? Then the match is almost complete. And you’re in good company: Abraham Lincoln, among others, has already preceded you.
As you can see, we at Altares Dun & Bradstreet are good at figures. We work for 90% of the Fortune Top 500 companies and help them make strategic decisions based on our data. How do we do that? We manage the world’s largest commercial database, which contains the data of more than 300 million companies. And we’ve been doing that for more than 175 years.
In order to strengthen and professionalize the Finance department we are currently searching for a FP&A – Commercial Finance Analyst. In this role you will have 4 distinctive focus areas: Sales, Revenue, Expense analysis, reporting & forecasting.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the weekly forecast process SCM meetings (sales commitment meetings).
- Responsible for corporate reporting on Sales & Revenue, mainly focused on key business drivers for Belgium market such as product mix and verticals.
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Sales Leaders, Product
- Marketing and Finance (based on trends) and start (corrective) actions.
- Own sales commission process (target setting and progress) whereby calculations are being made by our French colleagues based on our input
- Responsible for reporting and pro-actively recommend design changes
- Support sales on customer contracts and profitability analysis
- Ensures appropriate allocation and analysis of expenses
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required, including assistance with specific project analysis.
- Joins special projects focusing on business (process) changes
- Owning the cost pricing structure of all products to achieve and secure the company’s profitability
- Active role in budgeting and forecasting process
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance (HEAO BE)
- Approximately 4-5 years working experience, preferably in an international environment
- Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach
- Can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and customer focused
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of MS Access
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? And would you like to work at Altares? Fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.