175 years of experience. 300 million companies. 4 U.S. presidents. Fortune Top 500.
What do these figures say about us? That we add something. What do you want to add? If you live for [e.g. compliance – risk – master data – coding, etc.], we’re already moving in the right direction. Do you know what we’re talking about when we say big data and artificial intelligence? Then the match is almost complete. And you’re in good company: Abraham Lincoln, among others, has already preceded you.
As you can see, we at Altares Dun & Bradstreet are good at figures. We work for 90% of the Fortune Top 500 companies and help them make strategic decisions based on our data. How do we do that? We manage the world’s largest commercial database, which contains the data of more than 300 million companies. And we’ve been doing that for more than 175 years.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with your peers at Dun & Bradstreet in the product area of Sales & Marketing. Within your job you have a creative mindset in order to optimize the market-offer within your product range and help us growing these products in terms of maturity but also in terms of sales and revenue. You will be doing this for the whole group, so France, Benelux and Maghreb.
In a more practical way this means that you are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Management of ALTARES – D&B offers within the Group
- Back-office organization for after-sales support
- Market analysis and evaluation of new offers
- Co-development support with Dun & Bradstreet (joint products)
- Launch of new offers and corresponding tasks such as:
- Business Plan
- Preparation of launch packages for sales
- Definition of pricing and commercial delegation policy
- Training of internal (and sometimes external) teams
- Management of product roadmaps
- Internal communication about developments
- Participation during the testing phases (UAT)
- Adaptation of offers to the needs of various regions which we serve
5 years of B2B Product Manager experience in the IT, software or data sector in an international group.
- Master’s degree education
- A good set of language-skills including Dutch and English.
- French language is not a must but will be appreciated.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing and/or within Compliance solutions. you will travel regularly to and within France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Morocco
Ideally for this position you are:
- Autonomic and open-minded
- Creative and a proactive source content
- Excellent communication and relationship capabilities – team work is key
- Listening, learning and consulting
- Curious about market, competition, technology
- Eager to learn and acquire new knowledge
- Not afraid to provide and receive feedback
- Flexibily as you will travel regularly to and within, Netherlands, Belgium France
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? And would you like to work at Altares? Fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.