Tasks and Responsibilities
AD&B stands for more than 100 years of experience in building valuable data and intelligence for the majority of the Dutch economy. Combined with the diligence and the energy that fits a young and ambitious company in Data Analytics and Enhancement. Curious, progressive, together and really there for its customers!
To act as a strategic customer relationship manager to develop AD&B’s largest and most complex customers at Type C level – 1. This includes:
- Opening, managing and closing long term and complex solution lead sales;
- Understanding and developing value propositions with our customers and prospects;
- Creating long term partnerships and owning the commercial relationship.
- To understand the market in large, industrial corporates and adopt an AD&B strategy to optimise sales and revenue opportunities.
- Ability to translate business requirements into AD&B solutions, using a consultative selling approach.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to close profitable deals across industry sectors, focusing specifically on up-sell, cross-sell and new-logo sales, whilst maintaining and growing core revenue.
- Leads the creation and implementation of effective “solution reviews” to measure our ROI with customers projects.
- Achieve sales and revenue growth according to agreed targets by focusing on the customer and recommending the appropriate AD&B products and solutions, and by achieving targets for retention (renewal of existing contracts) and new business.
- Building and maintaining ongoing strategic C level -1 customer relationships across the customer organization.
- Ensure maximum exposure of AD&B products and services across targeted accounts and maintain a robust opportunity funnel.
- Coordinate and leverage segment specialists and other AD&B resources on target accounts.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans with clear objectives to increase account penetration and secure against competitive threat.
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting via CRM system.
- High energy level, continuously curious and looking for solutions
- Thinking in opportunities and possibilities instead of threats and no-go’s
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Builds relationships and knows how to build account teams and how to build common interest
- Entrepreneurial spirit, tenacious, creative, hands-on and at the same time strong analytics
- Continuously learning and highly adaptive skills
- Highly demanding, with regard to himself and to others
- Able to work with deadlines and under time-pressure
- With a fine balance between results now and future possibilities
Expertise & Background
- BSc / MSc level
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of (direct) sales experience with proven track-record in major / strategic accounts in complex servicing and products, and sales responsibility with a minimum of 2M EURO
- Experience in (adjacent) business is a big plus
- Proven track-record in: data; analytics. Software and/or information management is a strong pre too
- Experienced in simultaneously managing several projects
- Experience in change: both internally as well as externally
- Strong negotiator, easy coordination of functional teams
- A firm basis in consulting skills is advisable, holds complex stakeholder management skills
- Fluently in Dutch and English
Do you think you’re the perfect candidate for the job? And do you like working at Altares? Then fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.