The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil but data!
Nobody would argue with the fact that the modern, digital economy requires vastly more connections, and that these connections – driven by everything from social media to the Internet of Things – creates a torrent of data. This dynamic also creates complexity.
Growth is the lifeblood of every organization. And while everyone is pointing to data as a conduit for growth, the explosion of information is creating just as many challenges as it has opportunities.
Data has the power to transform businesses – but feed bad data in to a machine (or company), and you’ll only get bad results. From losing customers, a damaged reputation and decreased revenue, everything is at stake.
But what a company can control is its flow of data and how to gain value from it. This is where we come in…
Altares Dun & Bradstreet
We have a huge data cloud filled with information about more than 320 million companies in more than 220 different countries. We manage the world’s largest database through passion, innovation and disruption. But how do we make our data relevant for our customers?
That’s where you come in.
With your strong relationship management skills, you will become an expert in the business of your corporate clients and their business requirements and know how our data solutions can help them. Don’t get overwhelmed, you are not alone in this. Since you’re not selling single products but complex data solutions, you need to define a clear strategy in which you team up with several professionals within the Altares Dun & Bradstreet organization. You will become part of an enthusiastic team that of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using data. The NL National Sales Team consists of 10 other Sales Professionals and a manager.
Your daily adventure at Altares Dun & Bradstreet includes:
- Developing value propositions with our customers and prospects;
- Maintaining pro-active relationships with other sales- and marketing teams to ensure that targeted accounts have maximum exposure to our Altares-branding;
- Opening, managing and closing short- and long-term solution lead sales;
- Creating long term partnerships and owning the commercial relationship by seeing up- and cross selling possibilities in your client portfolio;
- Keeping track of the changes and developments in the market in the National space in The Netherlands and adopt an Altares strategy to help our business grow across this segment;
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting via our single source of truth; Salesforce.
Our new Account Manager National Sales ideally is:
- Experienced in a Business-to-Business services environment (at least 5 years);
- Able to co-ordinate a team-based approach to selling and strategic account management;
- Able to work under high pressure and deadlines;
- Advanced in negotiation- and deal structure skills;
- Experienced in working with innovative technologies (cloud, mobile, analytics, blockchain, IoT) is an advantage;
- Able to manage in a rapidly changing environment;
- Willing to travel to clients in The Netherlands;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
It’s a big advantage if you are also experienced in working with data, analytics, software or information management.
What other sales professionals say about working at Altares Dun & Bradstreet:
“Working at Dun & Bradstreet is a great pleasure. We have a team of sales and target driven professionals who share a passion for data. Companies cannot survive without data and luckily, we have a range of data solutions to offer them. That is the best thing. You know that you can offer your clients something that will really help them.”
So far so good? Great, because we have a lot more to offer:
- Of course, we offer excellent salary, depending on your experience;
- A motivational On Target Commission-plan;
- Laptop, mobile phone and company car is included;
- You get 25 days off every year;
- We also have an interesting pension scheme;
- Last but not least; a dynamic working environment in Rotterdam – de Kop van Zuid.
Are you ready to become part of your data-loving team? Let us know!
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.