What do these figures say about us? That we add something. What do you want to add? If you live for [e.g. compliance – risk – master data – coding, etc.], we’re already moving in the right direction. Do you know what we’re talking about when we say big data and artificial intelligence? Then the match is almost complete. And you’re in good company: Abraham Lincoln, among others, has already preceded you.
As you can see, we at Altares Dun & Bradstreet are good at figures. We work for 90% of the Fortune Top 500 companies and help them make strategic decisions based on our data. How do we do that? We manage the world’s largest commercial database, which contains the data of more than 300 million companies. And we’ve been doing that for more than 175 years.
In order to strengthen and professionalize the Finance department we are currently searching for a Commercial Finance Analyst for the Benelux. In this role you will have 4 distinctive focus areas: Sales & Revenue Reporting & Forecasting, Business Analysis, Commission Plan and Pricing.
Task and responsibilities
- Responsible for the weekly forecast process SCM meetings (sales commitment meetings).
- Responsible for corporate reporting, mainly focused on Sales & Revenue.
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Sales Leaders, Product Marketing and Finance (based on trends) and start (corrective) actions.
- Own sales commission process (target setting and progress) whereby calculations are automated based on our input.
- Collect all proposals for Commission Review Board and prepare cases brought forward by the Sales Leaders.
- Pro-actively recommend design changes and advice leaders.
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast
- Prepare budget
- Support sales on customer contracts and profitability calculations.
- Ensures that appropriate allocation and analysis of expenses and those accruals are in place.
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required, including assistance with specific project analysis.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance (HEAO BE)
- Approximately 4-5 years working experience, preferably in an international environment
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach
- Flexible with a hands-on approach and pro-active
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Able to effectively implement improvements to be achieved by taking own initiative
- Ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willingness to work in Brussels approx. 20%
A startup with 175 years of experience: that’s what we are. With our global partner network, we manage world’s biggest commercial database, containing information on +300 million companies worldwide. It’s something unique, something challenging and incredibly interesting.
Every day we come together as a team to help organizations worldwide empowering their data. We believe it takes team spirit to achieve our goals every single day. Achieving our goals includes personal development. Our team is lucky to have endless possibilities to grow and do what they love. Our open culture creates friends. Some even call us a family. We’re sincere, we’re creative, driven and are hungry for innovation.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company and want the opportunity to make a difference, this is the place for you.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.