Are you ready to represent world’s leading company data provider? Altares Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a new ambitious colleague to join our Benelux Customer Service team. Come and get to know us!
At Altares we help organizations grow by providing company data through newest technologies. Together with Dun & Bradstreet’s worldwide network, we manage world’s largest company database. We offer our data and analytics through a range of extremely innovative solutions that help organizations make fast decisions based on the deepest insights.
Together with our new investors, we strive to more than double the size of our business in the years ahead making this a very exciting time for you to join our business and team.
Our Benelux Customer Service team is located in Brussels and Rotterdam. This team is the key entrance for all question related to our data and services. We are looking for an ambitious colleague who wants to join us on full-time basis.
Call centre or Helpdesk? Neither of these describes whats Customer service is at Altares. You will be adding value to our customer journey by managing customer experiences. You realize the importance of building a strong, mutual relationship between the customer and our brand. To ensure customer satisfaction, you work closely with colleagues from other departments.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’re therefore the key-figure in all communication. You take care of all incoming questions and handle these in a professional, timely manner. You register all communication and keep track of customer expectations as well as recurring issues on a highly level.
You will also be involved in our customer onboarding process, for example in user set-ups to instruct customers on how to use our platforms and solutions. Your success will be measured by the customer satisfaction score our customers assigned to your performance and communication.
Your day-today activities
- Professional, efficient and effective communication with all customers (both verbally and in writing).
- Address inbound questions (via phone, email and in the future via social media) with the right sense of urgency.
- Register all communication in our case management system (Salesforce)
- Escalate questions to 2nd line support or forward the question where applicable to our Partners in the World Wide Network of Dun & Bradstreet.
- Manage (take full ownership over) the question/cases assigned to you ensuring the customers get his/her answer with the agreed SLA time (and gets updated on each step in the process)
- Provide various hands-on activities to ensure our customers can use our service
- Support various internal processes related to order processing, delivery of service, sale and revenue recognition.
You’re ambitious and you like to take initiative. You’re a true problem solver that embraces change and is willing to learn. Our service will evolve, and so will customer expectations. Success doesn’t stagnate.
To ensure great customer satisfaction, you go for the extra mile. Taking extra steps to delight a customer will leave them with a lasting positive impression of your services’s quality and your brand’s image.
The ability to:
- Listen and understand your customers challenges
- Drive towards successful solutions for our customers
- Show the right balance between empathy and professionality
- Keep good overview in hectic situation
- Fluent in Flemish, French and English (written and verbal)
- higher professional education (obtained through schooling or working experience)
Working experience (and others):
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Proven to be result driven (no 9 to 5 mentality)
In return to your great added value, you will get to work in an inspiring environment where your opinion gets highly appreciated. At Altares, everyone matters which also means that we’re open to your ideas and provide great opportunities to develop yourself in a professional and personal way.
We therefore offer but also ask you to be willing to travel to our Rotterdam Office for training purposed and team-meetings and invest in your own personal training and development.
Besides the Friday drinks and yearly events, you will enjoy a competitive salary and a great team of colleagues to work with in a fast growing organization.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.