Altares is a member of Dun & Bradstreet’s World Wide Network and was created in 2006 as a result of the merger between BIL (Base d’Informations Légales) and Dun & Bradstreet France. In 2016, Altares acquired the Dun & Bradstreet’s Benelux business to expand it’s European footprint. In addition it acquired the license for Magreb and has since created the Inforisk business in Casablanca.
Altares is under the ownership of Naxicap Partners – a leading provider of equity financing. Together with our new investors, we strive to more than double the size of our business in the years ahead making this a very exciting time for our business and team.
The D&B Benelux Customer Service team (located in Brussels and Rotterdam) is the key entrance for all question related to our D&B data and services. We serve 3 groups of customers:
- D&B customers based in the Benelux
- Non-customer (possible future customers J) based in the Benelux
- Our Partners in the World Wide Network of D&B
For the current position in our Brussels office we are looking for new colleague who will join us on full-time basis.
Call centre or Helpdesk? Neither of these describes whats Customer service is at Altares. You will be adding value to the customer process by managing customer experiences.
The Customer Service Representative key-figure in all communication and is responsible that all incoming question are dealt with in a professional en timely manner and that all communication is properly registered. You will keep track of customer expectations and recurring issues on a highly level.
As also responsible for 1st line support on the available D&B platforms and service our customers use you will be involved in customer and user set-ups are expected in due cause to be able advise/instruct users on who to use the various D&B platforms.
Your success will be measured by the customer satisfaction score our customers assign to your performance and communication.
Very important is that you build sustainabl and mutually beneficial relationship between customers and the company brand.
- Professional, efficient and effective communication with all customers (both verbally and in writing).
- Addressing inbound questions (via Phone and or mail and in the future via social media) with the right sense of urgency.
- Registering all communication in our case management system (Salesforce)
- Escalate question to 2nd line support or forward the question where applicable to our Partners in the World Wide Network of D&B.
- Manage (take full ownership over) the question/cases assigned to you ensuring the customers get his/her answer with the agreed SLA time (and gets updated on each step in the process)
- Manage question escalate to 2nd line support or forwarded to our Partners in the World Wide Network of D&B ensuring your customers get their answers with in the agreed SLA times.
- Provide various hands-on activities to ensure our customers can use our service
- Support various D&B internal processes related to order processing, delivery of service, sale and revenue recognition.
Be willing to Learn. Working customer service means always learning more an improving. The service will evolve, and so will customer expectations. Success doesn’t stagnate.
Go the Extra mile. Taking extra steps to delight a customer will leave them with a lasting positive impression of your services’s quality and your brand’s image.
- The ability to:
- Listen and understand the question (be inquisitive and understand your customers challenges)
- Deal with new situations (learning eagerness)
- Drive towards acceptable solutions for our customers
- Show the right balance between empathy and professional “distance”
- Understand and deal with the emotion you are sometimes faced with.
- Keep a good overview in hectic situation
- Communicate and explain on the level of your customer.
- Dutch/Flemish (In writing and verbal; Level Good)
- French (In writing and verbal; Level Strong)
- English (In writing and verbal; Level Good)
- Education level:
- higher professional education (obtained through schooling or working experience)
- Communication skill
- Proven communication skills (obtained a customer service environment) both in writing and verbally.
- Working experience (and others)
- Minimal of 2 years of working experience
- Proven to be result driven (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Willingness to travel to the Rotterdam Office for training purposed and team-meetings
- Willingness to invest in personal training and development (eager to learn and self-learning)
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.