The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
We are at Altares because opportunity has never presented itself in a more dynamic way than right here, right now. How many times in our careers will we have the opportunity to transform a storied company? We are at the beginning stages of an all-encompassing invigoration, with long-term, meaningful investments that are changing every aspect of what we do, how we do it and why it matters for the thousands and thousands of companies around the world that depend on our content, data, ideas and solutions.
Altares is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
That’s why we are investing in Altares. That’s why we are at Altares. And that’s why you should be, too. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) on the Customer Operations Team your primary focus will be to manage large clients and the operational delivery of services to those customers. You will assure a seamless adoption of our solutions and lead our customers to success so contract renewal becomes a no-brainer. Your role serves as the primary point of contact with clients and ensures customer satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure KPI’s (key performance indicators) are met as defined in the Customer Success Plan.
You report into the Customer Onboarding Leader within the Altares Customer Operations team, working closely with the Enterprise Account Managers who manage the sales of key (global) accounts. This is a critical role in the execution of Altares growth strategy, aligning our go-to-market focus to the increasingly global and complex information needs of our enterprise customers.
Your role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all customer services obligations to identified accounts. In a matrixed organization, you lead the Altares service & support teams to efficient and effective delivery of services. Together with the customer you will draft and follow up the Customer Success Plan and make sure alle milestones and KPI’s are met.
Responsible for conducting customer-facing reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues and help customers meet their business goals as defined in the Customer Success Plan. In addition, establish/ demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for contracted services obligations
Other key activities include:
- Monitoring and coordinating global usage review and communicating conclusions/recommendations.
- Working closely with Altares and D&B Global & US Support Partners including WWN key activities in accordance with master program/plan.
- Tracking, monitoring, and communicating progress on key issues and activities, as well as monitoring adherence and performance against critical KPIs.
- Identifying opportunities to grow our global relationship with customers in partnership with Sales.
The role will be located geographically in Rotterdam or Brussels, with regular onsite customer visits.
Characteristics and experiences, which the ideal candidate should demonstrate, will include:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Business, Economics or Technology with MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading delivery of large accounts including a background in Project Management.
- Customer success or relationship management experience is required. Must have demonstrated expertise in global account management.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role, as well as ability to work successfully through a partner network.
- Candidates should have a background in strong operational knowledge including demonstrated experience with KPIs. Consulting background a plus.
- Customer focused attitude at all time and throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.