Reporting to the Professional Services Leader, the Professional Services Developer provides custom development and platform integrations for our standard solutions. Your role requires strong technical skills and a desire to analyse, define and drive solutions for customer projects. You manage the customer and project expectations. You think out-of-the-box and manage customer projects from analysis to delivery.
- Development & Support: together with the rest of the team you develop and support new customer demands on the Mendix low code platform. You will also maintain and support the existing customer apps.
- Customer Projects: you work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse, develop and deliver customer projects. Clear communication with all key stakeholders to deliver projects and finally a handover to the Customer Success Manager.
- Platform Integration: you use our existing tools to link our platforms to ERP, CRM or other software platforms. You are able to technically investigate and solve issues in web services (API) and file transfers.
- PoC Development: you will assist our sales team to develop Proof of Concepts (PoC) and give technical support on RFI’s and RFP’s.
Key measures of success
- Ensure successful apps on the Mendix platform resulting in a high customer satisfaction.
- Providing detailed solution/technical knowledge so that solutions meet customer needs.
- Being seen by the customer as the trusted advisor and technical expert.
- Passion for technologies and innovations
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java Script….etc…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Enterprise or Business Management or equivalent level through experience.
- Development experience around web technologies
- cloud technology (SaaS) experience
- integration knowledge API (REST, SOAP), XML, AJAX
- SQL Server or MySQL database experience
- Mendix low code platform experience is an advantage
- Ability to understand technical issues and ability to resolve them by coordinating the process
- Project experience and understanding of project management methodologies
- Knowledge or experience in either Master Data Management, Finance Credit & Risk, Compliancy or Analytics is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and confident, concise presentation skills
- Language: Dutch speaking with excellent English language and writing skills. French is advantageous.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.