Altares is the exclusive partner for France, Benelux and Maghreb countries of the Dun & Bradstreet worldwide network, the world’s leading provider of BtoB economic information. For nearly two centuries, Dun & Bradstreet has helped customers and partners accelerate growth and improve performance through the power of data and analytics. Dun & Bradstreet delivers the world’s most comprehensive business data and analytical insights. With over 300 million business records, from more than tens of thousands sources, updated 5 million times per day, we turn data into insights that will help you accelerate sales, lower cost, manage risk, and transform your business. Access our data and insights directly from our Data Cloud or through our range of comprehensive solutions.
The Compliance and Managed Services Department is responsible for the delivery of Compliance related projects, mainly Anti-money laundering (AML/KYC) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) as well as the coordination of Managed Services/Outsourcing projects.
As a Project Manager in the Compliance & Managed Services Team your primary focus will be to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. The role serves as the primary point of contact with clients (internal & external) and ensures client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
This role reports to the Compliance and Managed Services Leader; working closely with the Sales Managers who manage the sales of accounts. This is a critical role in the execution of Altares growth strategy, aligning our go-to-market focus to the increasingly global and complex information needs of our enterprise customers.
This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all services obligations to identified accounts. You are responsible for conducting Business Reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues, and help customers meet their business goals. The Project manager creates, communicates, and maintains the customer program/plan.
- Project Inception: Work with key stakeholders, both internal and the customer, to define the project plan – balancing the business needs, risks, and defining the shared commitments/deliverables. Experience with defining scope, versioning, change control, scheduling and resource planning
- Project Delivery (Execution): Work with key teams (and 3rd Party) in executing on the project plan and deliverables. Manage by exception and control changes to scope. Ensure customers can get the best out of our solutions as soon as possible with the eventual closure of the project.
- Project Stabilization (Close down): Ensure administrative closure is completed with full sign off. Clear communication with all key stakeholders to close project and finally a handover to Customer Service, Customer Care, or Service Management team.
- Project Review: Analyze and compile project learnings to identify areas of improvements. In addition, evaluate the results of the implemented project to ensure that the original objectives have been met.
- Business Analysis, Functional Analysis, Solution Definition, Ability to technically investigate issues in web services, databases…
- Identifying opportunities to grow our global relationship with customers in partnership with Sales.
This (full time) role will be located geographically in Brussels (BE)
Key measures of success
- Providing detailed solution/technical knowledge so that solutions meet customer needs.
- Establishing and managing expectations so that solutions are delivered upon agreed timelines and budget.
- Liaising with and allocating the appropriate resources, technologies, and third parties
- Being seen by the customer as the trusted advisor and technical expert.
- Passion for technologies and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level, preferred in Economics, Computer Science, IT, Enterprise or Business Management (preferred but not mandatory).
- Project Management experience and understanding of project management methodologies
- Data Management & Development experience is a plus, preferably around web technologies, cloud, service integration/DaaS,
- Ability to understand technical issues and ability to resolve them by coordinating the process
- Knowledge or experience in either Master Data Management, Finance Credit & Risk, Compliancy, Analytics, Marketing & Sales, or Supply Management from a local and global perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. Build relationships both internally and externally within a customer’s organization.
- Confident and concise presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions & take initiatives is a strong plus
- Language: French speaking with excellent English language and writing skills. Dutch language on a good Level.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.