As a Project Manager in the Customer Onboarding Team your primary focus will be to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. The role serves as the primary point of contact with clients and ensures client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
This role reports to the Customer Onboarding Leader within the Altares Customer Experience function; working closely with the Sales Managers who manage the sales of accounts. This is a critical role in the execution of Altares growth strategy, aligning our go-to-market focus to the increasingly global and complex information needs of our enterprise customers.
This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all services obligations to identified accounts. Through a matrixed organization, leads the Altares service & support teams through efficient and effective delivery of services. This position also contributes to global account customer business plans with other D&B WWN Partners.
Responsible for conducting customer-facing Business Reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues, and help customers meet their business goals. In addition, establish/ demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for contracted services obligations. The Project manager creates, communicates, and maintains the customer program/plan.
- Project Inception: Work with key stakeholders, both internal and the customer, to define the project plan – balancing the business needs, risks, and defining the shared commitments/deliverables. Experience with defining scope, versioning, change control, scheduling and resource planning.
- Project Delivery (Execution): Work with key teams in executing on the project plan and deliverables. Manage by exception and control changes to scope. Ensure customers can get the best out of our solutions as soon as possible with the eventual closure of the project.
- Project Stabilization (Close down): Ensure administrative closure is completed with full sign off. Clear communication with all key stakeholders to close project and finally a handover to Customer Service, Customer Care, or Service Management team.
- Project Review: Analyze and compile project learnings to identify areas of improvements. In addition, evaluate the results of the implemented project to ensure that the original objectives have been met.
- Integration Execution: Ability to technically investigate issues in web services, data queries and customer technical support
- Identifying opportunities to grow our global relationship with customers in partnership with Sales.
These (full time) roles will be located geographically in Brussels (BE) and Rotterdam (NL). Our intention is, on proven success, to offer our new colleague a permanent position.
Key measures of success
- Providing detailed solution/technical knowledge so that solutions meet customer needs.
- Establishing and managing expectations so that solutions are delivered upon agreed timelines and budget.
- Liaising with and allocating the appropriate resources, technologies, and third parties
- Being seen by the customer as the trusted advisor and technical expert.
- Passion for technologies and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level, preferred in Economics, Computer Science, IT, Enterprise or Business Management.
- Project Management experience and understanding of project management methodologies
- Development experience, preferably around web technologies, cloud, service integration/DaaS,
- Ability to understand technical issues and ability to resolve them by coordinating the process
- Knowledge or experience in either Master Data Management, Finance Credit & Risk, Compliancy, Analytics, Marketing & Sales, or Supply Management from a local and global perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. Build relationships both internally and externally within a customer’s organization.
- Confident and concise presentation skills
- Language: for the Brussels location: French speaking with excellent English language and writing skills. Dutch is advantageous. For the Rotterdam location: Dutch speaking with excellent English language and writing skills. French is advantageous.
Denk je dat jij de perfecte kandidaat bent voor deze functie? En lijkt het je leuk om bij Altares te werken? Vul dan ons formulier in, dan nemen we zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.