The complete cash to credit platform for finance teams
The platform for global credit management
Monitor credit risk for clients and suppliers
Automate credit processes and credit decisions
Optimise your cash flow
How it works
Control and manage credit risk with D&B Credit
Every day we collect, analyze and structure huge amounts of financial data. Thanks to our patented quality processes and smart algorithms, we can inform you about the financial health of your customer, prospect, partner or supplier.
Overall Business Risk
Although each market worldwide has its own risk scores and ratings, Overall Business Risk uses data available locally to create a globally consistent picture that can be used to compare companies in different countries.
D&B Credit in numbers
What can you expect from D&B Credit?
Easy to use
Work with the speed of light, in what’s probably world’s most disruptive webbased credit solution on the market.
- Optimized dashboards and graphs to help you better monitor in one view
- Lightning fast, intuitive and user-friendly UI for the best user experience;
- Fully compatible with all modern browsers
Unravel corporate family structures
The Dun & Bradstreet Family Tree let’s you examine risk across an entire corporate entity, leveraging the power of the DUNS-number in our extensive database of corporate families.
- Visualize the subsidiaries and branch locations within a corporate entity
- Discover total risk in a corporate family and therefore better manage the portfolio
- Assess the size of the company and possible conflicts of interest
- Accurately report on larger suppliers
Keep track of legal activities
Past and present legal activities can impact a company’s financial stability and operations. Here you’ll discover lawsuits and resulting court rulings. Dun & Bradstreet is the only credit data provider that offers lawsuit data at an earlier stage.
Examples of legal activities that could affect your business include:
- Insolvency events (such as administration, receivership and bankruptcy)
- Court rulings
- Other public filings
Monitor companies with alerts
You need to know what’s happening with your customers when it is happening, so you can proactively drive the strategy instead of being caught off guard. Receive alerts on accounts and be the first to know when a business has an increasing level of risk. Early notifications allow you to make quicker decisions, so you can focus on the more complicated cases.
- Mitigate risk and manage credit changes through alert profiles
- Monitor your customers’ financial health and protect your business
- Receive notifications via email, dashboards and reports that let you know the moment a business begins to pose a higher level of risk or opportunity
To see is to believe
Please contact us for a demo. We are happy to show you everything D&B Market Insight has to offer.
Consult Country Intelligence expertise
Dun & Bradstreet Country Insight Services provides you with the information, insight and expert recommendations to identify opportunities and risks whilst doing business across the globe.
- Easily download a single country snapshot or full report within D&B Credit
- Assess information about 132 countries
- Use the Country Risk Indicator for a comparative cross-border assessment, ranging from DB1 through DB7, where 7 has the highest risk
- Make safe decisions with AAA – the most well-known rating model on the market
Powerful segmentation within your portfolio
Understand the total risk and identify growth opportunities in your account portfolio trough powerful segmentation capabilities and flexible tagging options. Your entire team will be able to zero in quickly on the right information.
- Easily add customers to your portfolio and organize them by relevant characteristics
- Generate a limitless number of tags to create the segments that help you be more efficient
- View portfolio trends in clear dashboards and clickable summaries
- Simply spot payment trends and discover slow payers or defaulters altogether
- Integrate your own data to create a holistic view of your portfolio
Track social presence and news items
Because businesses often maintain an active presence through social media, D&B Credit can give you additional insights from other data sources such as aggregated tweets, online company news alerts and changes in management.
- Third-party web and social feeds integrated into reports, providing real-time qualitative information
- The event timeline provides an overview of the most important developments and events affecting the company
- Identify relevant stories about this company which are collected using advanced search algorithms
- Check social media activities in the top business tweets section
Stream data and analytics into your own applications
Our D&B Direct for Credit API provides the intelligence to transform the way you do business. It delivers risk and financial data into the applications where you need them most. Provide your teams with the instant insight they need, to improve the quality and speed of decisionmaking to drive better business results.
- Access all relevant information within your ERP and accounting applications
- Improve cash flow by reducing credit risk and identifying opportunities across the credit portfolio
- Synchronize the flow of information across all your financial systems for better & faster decisions
- Automate decisions to manage risk, receivables, and collection priorities
D&B Credit is here to help
With the leading D&B Credit
we help you to achieve growth without running more risk or compromising on quality.
View reports the way you want to see them, going intuitively from critical summary information to comprehensive intelligence.
- Save snapshots to look back at the previous situation
- Pick and choose which information you want to export
- Easily export to PDF or Excel
Your goals, many possibilities
Achieve your credit management challenges with D&B Credit.
- Full access to more than 330 million company records globally
- Powerful proprietary scores and predictive indicators to help you understand total potential risk and opportunity
- A cloud-based, intuitive interface that’s easy to use
Do you like to know more about D&B Credit?
Contact us for more information or a demo. We'd be happy to help.
What can we help you with?
For a clean, efficient and effective customer underwriting process, you need a reliable source of up-to-date business information. Integrate Dun & Bradstreet data directly into your own environment and automate your underwriting process for fast, informed and consistent decisions. Read more.
Did a promising lead come in? Good for you! But now it's time to make some business decisions. Are you going to accept him as a customer? Can he buy on credit, and if so on what terms? When making these decisions, use our reliable business information, such as our credit risk data. Then you avoid doing business with companies that actually cannot meet their financial obligations. Read more.
Altares Dun & Bradstreet's country information informs you of everything you need to know about doing business in a specific country. You will be kept informed of important changes and of expected national developments within a country that may affect your business. Read more.
By enriching your own client information with valuable Altares Dun & Bradstreet data, you create a clear overview and always know exactly how your client portfolio is doing. Where are your risks and where are your opportunities? Based on this insight you can segment your dunning process and determine focus within your portfolio. Read more.