Check de financiële gezondheid van bedrijven met een credit check
Over onze credit check
Beheers en manage kredietrisico met een credit check
Elke dag verzamelen, analyseren en structureren we enorme hoeveelheden financiële data. Dankzij onze gepatenteerde kwaliteitsprocessen en slimme algoritmen kan onze credit check je informeren over de financiële gezondheid van je klant, prospect, partner of leverancier.
Overall Business Risk
Although each market worldwide has its own risk scores and ratings, Overall Business Risk uses data available locally to create a globally consistent picture that can be used to compare companies in different countries.
Feiten over onze credit check
Active business records
Daily updated data elements
Over onze credit check
Wat mag je nog meer verwachten van onze credit check?
Unravel corporate family structures
The Dun & Bradstreet Family Tree let’s you examine risk across an entire corporate entity, leveraging the power of the DUNS-number in our extensive database of corporate families.
- Visualize the subsidiaries and branch locations within a corporate entity
- Discover total risk in a corporate family and therefore better manage the portfolio
- Assess the size of the company and possible conflicts of interest
- Accurately report on larger suppliers
Past and present legal activities can impact a company’s financial stability and operations. Here you’ll discover lawsuits and resulting court rulings. Dun & Bradstreet is the only credit data provider that offers lawsuit data at an earlier stage.
Examples of legal activities that could affect your business include:
- Insolvency events (such as administration, receivership and bankruptcy)
- Court rulings
- Other public filings
Ongelimiteerd credit checks uitvoeren?
Met D&B Credit kun je zelf ongelimiteerd credit checks uitvoeren en deze bedrijven vervolgens monitoren.
Consult Country Intelligence expertise
Dun & Bradstreet Country Insight Services provides you with the information, insight and expert recommendations to identify opportunities and risks whilst doing business across the globe.
- Easily download a single country snapshot or full report within D&B Credit
- Assess information about 132 countries
- Use the Country Risk Indicator for a comparative cross-border assessment, ranging from DB1 through DB7, where 7 has the highest risk
- Make safe decisions with AAA – the most well-known rating model on the market
Credit checks uitvoeren in je CRM of ERP
Met onze API transformeer je de manier waarop je zakendoet. Je connect risico- en financiële gegevens in de toepassingen waar je ze het meest nodig hebt. Bied je teams data & inzichten die ze nodig hebben om de kwaliteit en snelheid van besluitvorming te verbeteren en zo betere bedrijfsresultaten te behalen.
- Werk via je CRM of ERP met onze kredietrisicodata en inzichten
- Improve cash flow by reducing credit risk and identifying opportunities across the credit portfolio
- Synchronize the flow of information across all your financial systems for better & faster decisions
- Automate decisions to manage risk, receivables, and collection priorities
Opportunities for your organization in focus
A credit check at customer acceptance is valuable, but also immediately outdated. The real credit risk actually begins after you have accepted a customer. accepted. The solution: monitor the financial health of your customers in real time.
Pdf of 16 pages, 0.4 MB
Waarom een credit check van Altares Dun & Bradstreet?
What can we help you with?
For a clean, efficient and effective customer underwriting process, you need a reliable source of up-to-date business information. Integrate Dun & Bradstreet data directly into your own environment and automate your underwriting process for fast, informed and consistent decisions. Read more.
Did a promising lead come in? Good for you! But now it's time to make some business decisions. Are you going to accept him as a customer? Can he buy on credit, and if so on what terms? When making these decisions, use our reliable business information, such as our credit risk data. Then you avoid doing business with companies that actually cannot meet their financial obligations. Read more.
Altares Dun & Bradstreet's country information informs you of everything you need to know about doing business in a specific country. You will be kept informed of important changes and of expected national developments within a country that may affect your business. Read more.
By enriching your own client information with valuable Altares Dun & Bradstreet data, you create a clear overview and always know exactly how your client portfolio is doing. Where are your risks and where are your opportunities? Based on this insight you can segment your dunning process and determine focus within your portfolio. Read more.